The 68th Rheology Symposium Abstract Upload Form
Period of Application: 2020/07/27 00:00～2020/08/29 00:00
From this form, we accept uploading abstracts of the 68th Rheology Symposium.
- Please fill out the form below and press the [Confirm] button.
- A confirmation screen will be displayed. Check the entered information, and if there is no problem, click the [Submit] button.
- The registration completion screen "Thank you for your registration." will be displayed, and an automatic reply mail will be sent to the registered email address.
[Notes for application]
- The mobile phone address cannot be used as the email address.
- It is possible to change the application details and cancel the application during the application period.
Please perform the procedure from the URL described in the automatic reply email.
Please note that you cannot make any changes after the acceptance period ends.
- Please refrain from displaying this form on multiple tabs of your browser at the same time, as this will cause a registration error.
- Please refrain from using environment-dependent characters.
- Please note that automatic reply emails may not arrive when you register using free email such as "Gmail", "Yahoo! Mail", "Outlook.com (Hotmail)".
- For security reasons, please complete registration within one hour of opening this form.
If it exceeds 1 hour, the entered contents will be discarded or an error will be displayed.
Please do the same when modifying the registration details.
[Notes regarding the preparation and submission of abstracts]
- "Lecture Application Number (Number starting with RG)" notified by automatic reply email when applying for presentation and "Contact Person information" registered at the time of application are required.
Please apply after preparing the above informations.
Should you lose your "Lecture Application Number", please contact the following.
The Society of Rheology, Japan Secretariat email: member[at]srj.or.jp (Please replace [at] with @)
- Please submit the abstract as a PDF file.
- The file name should be "Lecture Application Number_presenter name.pdf". (Example: RG12_JoeBloggs.pdf)
- Please do not use the three characters, "&" "<" ">", and environment-dependent characters in the file name.
File upload may not be completed normally.
- The size of the uploaded file should be within 20MB.